DREAMBOX - Page 345 - Forum
Utorak, 06.12.16
Dobro dosli: Gost | RSS
Novi Postovi  *   Pretrazi Postove  *   Clanovi  *   Pravila Forum-a  *   RSS
Page 345 of 655«12343344345346347654655»
Forum moderator: smin, borivoje, nolte, Dilber 
Forum » TV I RADIO » Internet radio i TV » DREAMBOX ((DreamBox WebControl-Open Webif))
DREAMBOX
vvaz24 Post broj: 5161 - Ponedjeljak, 08.12.14, 23:12
Zastavnik
Poruka: 63
Does Dreambox are betther than webinfs? I find the Dreambox links less laggy than the webinfs ones.
pokut Post broj: 5162 - Ponedjeljak, 08.12.14, 23:25
Vojnik
Poruka: 38
I don't think, it depends on box upload speed and a minimum speed required on a channel.
Keep in mind, after 3 freezes : it stops streaming or it lags every second. You need to restart the stream.

Poruku je uredio: pokut - Ponedjeljak, 08.12.14, 23:33
ah123654789 Post broj: 5163 - Ponedjeljak, 08.12.14, 23:49
Vojnik
Poruka: 17
bingobongo Post broj: 5164 - Ponedjeljak, 08.12.14, 23:50
Pukovnik
Poruka: 1125
Quote vvaz24 ()
Does Dreambox are betther than webinfs? I find the Dreambox links less laggy than the webinfs ones.

I think it doesn't depend on the type of web interface. It depends above all on the internet connection of the uploader.

Nowadays, more and more countries are getting internet providers with interesting upload speeds.

Even Iran, Turkey, Greece and Macedonia have improved the upload bandwidth. You just need to choose the best provider for those countries. In many cases, the upload speed is good but not excellent, so you will notice some lags in the streams.

The only European country with disastrous upload rates (whatever is the isp considered) is Italy.

In fact if you test the streaming from whatever Italian ip, you will notice that the buffering is so slow that often the stream will crash without displaying a single frame (which is a much worse situation than with the lags above mentioned).

All Italian internet connections are nowadays characterized by decent download speeds, but totally ridiculous upload rates.

It's the result of the Italian internet policy, which doesn't invest in the technologies that would grant upload rates comparable with the other European and Asian states.

No surprise if an Italian living in Friuli Venezia Giulia, for example, will experience with Telecom Italia upload speed rates much lower than a Slovenian connected with Telekom Slovenia (Siol) and living only a few kilometers of distance far from Friuli.

Poruku je uredio: bingobongo - Ponedjeljak, 08.12.14, 23:51
vvaz24 Post broj: 5165 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 00:17
Zastavnik
Poruka: 63
Ah, i see thanks for the explanations guys. smile
sailelias2013 Post broj: 5166 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 00:37
Vojnik
Poruka: 5
administrator. You're a bastard. you delete my messages because I'm the one who publishes openwebif works or why? I will do everything I can to make this forum lose credibility. best regards. i
ah123654789 Post broj: 5167 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 06:02
Vojnik
ah123654789 Post broj: 5168 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 06:06
Vojnik
ah123654789 Post broj: 5169 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 08:58
Vojnik

Poruku je uredio: ah123654789 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 08:59
sunburner Post broj: 5170 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 10:42
Porucnik
Poruka: 449
VERDAMMTES EARN CASH GESPAMME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poruku je uredio: sunburner - Utorak, 09.12.14, 10:43
Gartsas Post broj: 5171 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 13:05
Vojnik
Poruka: 35
herrr Post broj: 5172 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 13:17
Vojnik
Poruka: 43
Quote bingobongo ()
I think it doesn't depend on the type of web interface. It depends above all on the internet connection of the uploader.

Nowadays, more and more countries are getting internet providers with interesting upload speeds.

Even Iran, Turkey, Greece and Macedonia have improved the upload bandwidth. You just need to choose the best provider for those countries. In many cases, the upload speed is good but not excellent, so you will notice some lags in the streams.

The only European country with disastrous upload rates (whatever is the isp considered) is Italy.

In fact if you test the streaming from whatever Italian ip, you will notice that the buffering is so slow that often the stream will crash without displaying a single frame (which is a much worse situation than with the lags above mentioned).

All Italian internet connections are nowadays characterized by decent download speeds, but totally ridiculous upload rates.

It's the result of the Italian internet policy, which doesn't invest in the technologies that would grant upload rates comparable with the other European and Asian states.

No surprise if an Italian living in Friuli Venezia Giulia, for example, will experience with Telecom Italia upload speed rates much lower than a Slovenian connected with Telekom Slovenia (Siol) and living only a few kilometers of distance far from Friuli.

You forgot one thing: reality wink
I mean not only you: this forum is really interesting fore people like me, not so skilled about networks.
Your posts are even more interesting.
But sometimes an old TV and Radio amateur, as I am, notices that you forget that the device that you're trying to connect should have a good setup in itself...
I noticed some dreamboxes and other web interfaces having bad working caused by problems of the owner: bad reception (bad dish pointing) or even more by local bad decoding (bad card sharing or so on).
A good internet connection to a dreambox without antenna is not so useful... biggrin

Poruku je uredio: herrr - Utorak, 09.12.14, 13:24
ah123654789 Post broj: 5173 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 17:48
Vojnik
sunburner Post broj: 5174 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 17:53
Porucnik
Poruka: 449
und schon wieder das spammerarschloch ah123456789
bonogv Post broj: 5175 - Utorak, 09.12.14, 19:36
Vojnik
Poruka: 20
Just install AdblockPlus to your browser and disable they Earn Cash Spam ads
Forum » TV I RADIO » Internet radio i TV » DREAMBOX ((DreamBox WebControl-Open Webif))
Page 345 of 655«12343344345346347654655»
Search:

Forum Chat Samo registrovani clanovi imaju pristup CHAT BOX-u
Gledanje Pay TV kanala bez valjane pretplate je ilegalno, sve datoteke/informacije ovdje su samo za obrazovne svrhe.
Watching Pay TV channels without a valid subscription is illegal , all files/information here are only for educational purposes only.
-"TOP 25 FORUMASA"-

Converter M3U Playlists Provjerite protok Playlist

Sultanovic Forum - All The Best

Molimo vas da iskljucite blokator reklama za nas Forum!

Молимо Вас да искључите блокатор реклама за нас форум!

Ве молиме исклучете го блокатор за нас форум!

Please turn off the ad blocker for our Forum!

Bitte schalten Sie den Werbeblocker für unsere Forum!

S'il vous plaît désactiver le bloqueur de publicité pour notre Forum!

Bize Forumlar için reklam engelleyici kapatın lütfen!

Ju lutemi të kthehet off bllokues ad për ne Forume!

Пожалуйста, отключите блокировка рекламы для нас Форумы!

Моля, изключете блокиране на реклами за нас Forums!

Si prega di disattivare il blocco annuncio per il nostro Forum!

Por favor, apague el bloqueador de anuncios para nosotros los foros!

Por favor, desligue o bloqueador de anúncios para nós Fóruns!

Schakel de ad-blocker voor ons forum!

Harap matikan pemblokir iklan bagi kita Forum!

Vă rugăm să opriți de blocare anunțuri pentru noi Forum!

Proszę wyłączyć blokowanie reklam dla nas forum!

!.يرجى إيقاف تشغيل مانع الإعلانات بالنسبة لنا في المنتدى

請關閉廣告阻滯劑對我們論壇!